INTERNSHIP- Event Manager Assistant
Boucherat S.à.r.l – Walferdange, Luxembourg
Stage – 4 à 6 month
Created in 2005 by Mr. Sylvain Boucherat, the company Boucherat s.à r.l. is specialized in the organization of events for individuals and for companies.
Boucherat offers different services to its customers thanks to the different brands developed within the group.
Boucherat : Event management for companies and private
Animakids : Animation kids
Luxballoon : World of balloon
Partyshop : Party and decoration stores in Hollerich and Junglinster
In collaboration with the event team, managing the events of the Boucherat Group, you will be required to carry out the following missions:
- Respond to incoming requests: quote creation and project monitoring.
- Organization and production of events
- Canvassing new customers
- Community Management (Facebook, Instagram…)
- Animation for events
- Production of product presentation documents
- Creation of documents related to internal organization
- Updating databases
- Communication, marketing, events student
- Organized and reliable
- Passionate about the field of events
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Fluent English. Fluency in French, Luxembourgish, German or any other language is considered an asset.
- Duration: 4 to 6 months
- Agreed internship
- Location of the internship: Walferdange (the intern will be required to do events in Luxembourg and close borders)
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and cover letter